Natural Scientific Calculator - User Guide
- Tap on a button to use its primary function.
- Hold down on a button to use its secondary function.
- Swipe horizontally on the keypad to move the cursor left and right.
- Swipe vertically on the keypad to move the cursor up and down.
- Pinch on the keypad to zoom in and out.
- Tap on the display to move the cursor to that location.
- Drag on the display to move it.
- Pinch on the display to zoom in and out.
- NSC will automatically evaluate a syntactically correct expression.
- Press the equals button to store the result in the Ans variable. The output text will change colour to indicate that the result has been successfully stored.
- Pressing an operator button immediately after the equals button will automatically clear the display and insert the Ans variable followed by the operator.
- To view your recent equations, go to the History tab.
- Tap on an equation to load it into the calculator.
- Tap the Favourite button on a equation to add it to Favourites.
HISTORY & FAVOURITES
- To store the contents of the output in another variable (e.g. A,B,X,Y), first tap the Sto button, and then tap the variable you wish to store into.
- To use the value of a variable, hold down the button with that variable.
- To convert the output into fraction form, hold the ln button.
- To convert the output into a mixed fraction, hold the log button.
- To convert the output into Scientific or Engineering notation, hold the 7 or 8 buttons respectively.
- To make the output display in Scientific or Engineering notation by default, go to Settings and select the Number Format option.
- On iOS, to change between degrees and radians, hold the Sto button.
- On Android, to change between degrees and radians, press the DEG/RAD button located on the left side of the input.
- Alternatively, go to Settings and select the Angle option.